Best of the Healing World: March 12 - March 19
This edition of "Best of the Healing World" is dedicated to my friend Crankyhealer - in my mind, you will always be part of the community that I value.

Druid

  • Another great guest post from Beru on Rejuvo, where Beru gives her thoughts on the differences between 10 man healing and 25 man healing. My experience between the two are somewhat different than Beru's, but I found it really interesting to read it from the perspective of a Druid as opposed to a Priest.

Paladin

  • Leveling a Holy Paladin - Healadin's Tear (with details on heirlooms, what gear to snatch from the AH, and the Dungeon Finder tool)
  • Tips for holy pallies healing the boss. Which, normally, would not actually be a good tip in and of itself. But, you know, Valithria and all that... seriously though, Valithria is your chance to shine, Pallies. Enlynn tells you how to do it right.
  • Pallies have a number of super special add-ons just for them. You can find a solid guide to CLCBPT, arguably the worst named addon ever, at The Physician's Log.

Priest

  • Domni provides some very good survivability tips for Priests - remember, we're squishy!
  • THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS OF THE WEEK. Our dear Tamarind (the writer) has made some switcharoos and produced... CALIDORE THE DWARF PRIEST. Tamarind has switched to being a Pally, and did I mention dwarves rule? Also, Milton sucks, just sayin'.

Shaman





Powered by ScribeFire.

9 Responses
  1. Sephrenia Says:

    Hear, hear re Crankyhealer. Many hugs her way. I want to see more piccies of teddies thrown out of beds and I miss the resource guides. *cries*


  2. Grimmtooth Says:

    "... dedicated to my friend Crankyhealer ..."

    Werd.

    Also, foshizzle.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Also throwing a shout out to Crankyhealer, who miraculously found my blog and got me on her extensive list of links before I even knew it.

    Also, that was a quick turn-around on today's link!

    Much obliged. ;)


  4. @borsked

    It's probably worth noting that a lot of the blogs I read are ones I originally found through Cranky's list :) Including yours!


  5. Tam Says:

    All the best people don't like Milton!


  6. Klepsacovic Says:

    Oh suddenly you're the arbitrator of best? Hitler sure liked to say what was 'best' and that turned out great, right? WRONG.


  7. Grimmtooth Says:

    It was the mustache. As long as she doesn't grow one, it's cool.

    I'm pretty sure, anyway.



  8. Anonymous Says:

    I too am missing Crankyhealer. Thank you for the mention Miss Medicina.


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.