Image Overload
I don't often post screenshots, but I was going through some of mine last night looking for killshots, and figured I would share some of my more... entertaining experiences!



Fuu and I helped my aunt do her Pally mount quest old school style. As the only holy resident without a super fancy fairydust pony, I felt very left out.


But... I got over it pretty quickly. Pansies.



This is why Zodrick is not getting an invite to the next raid.


Chillaxin.




Small Dwarf, big throne.



Sky-swimming.



Violet Hold Gone Wild


Don't you dare close your eyes!


This is what happens when only one server is up.



I'm actually not sure if I find this frightening... or vulgarly offensive. Something about C'thun's eye just make me feel like I'm sitting in a Georgia O'Keefe painting.



You know, some people just can't sit politely on their insect mounts for a nice killshot.




I've got wings. And a pail. AND I WALK ON WATER. I am the priest your priest could spell like.


4 Responses
  1. Klepsacovic Says:

    Woo for old school mount quests! It appears that your mammoth has tipped over one of them and crushed the other.


  2. Unknown Says:

    What has Zodrick been Feeding his poor mount? He crapped out an entire Dwarf! That's impressive...


  3. @Kleps

    /Flex

    Worth every penny too.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Honestly, I think you could sing "small dwarf, big throne" to the tune of "fat guy in a little coat...." 0:)


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.